Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How do I book a holiday cottage via this
You can book any property online on this website. Locate the calendar on an individual property page, select the number of nights you require and check that your dates are available. Now click or tap on your chosen start date. If the property is available for your chosen length of stay then you will be presented with a price and the option to click or tap on the book now button. Alternatively all bookings can be completed over the telephone or you can use the online enquiry form located below the properties calendar to enquire about that property. Our office is open 7 days a week. Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 8pm and on Sunday's 10.30am to 5.30pm.
- Q. What is the minimum amount of nights I can
Our minimum number of nights is 4. You are of course welcome to pay for 4 nights and leave after 1 or 2.
- Q. How do I find my Accommodation?
Once you have paid for your accommodation we will email you full directions to the property.
- Q. Can I leave the property before my departure
Yes, you are welcome to leave the property before your departure date, we do ask that you let us
know via email or telephone if you do intend to leave before your departure date.
- Q. What time can I arrive at the holiday cottage I have
You can arrive at the property from 4pm onwards on the start date of your booking, if you need to
arrive earlier please mention this at the time of booking and we will enquire with the property
owner to see if this is possible.
- Q. What time do I have to leave the property at the end of my
You must vacate the property by 10.30am unless prior arrangements have been agreed.
- Q. Do I have to clean the property before I leave?
We ask that you leave the property as clean and tidy as you found it. If you are bringing a pet
please check all garden areas and clean up if necessary.
- Q. Are all the properties advertised on this website self
Yes, but some properties do have adjoining doors to another property, if you have booked both
adjoining properties then you will be given the option to have the adjoining door unlocked else the
properties will remain self contained.
- Q. Are there any extra charges?
This will depend on wheather you are bringing pets, require towels or if an additional heating
charge applies to the property. An explanation of any heating charges etc. is contained within each
- Q. Is all bed linen supplied?
All bed linen for permanent beds is supplied, please bring your own linen for cots.
- Q. Can I smoke in the holiday cottage?
This information is supplied in the individual cottage descriptions.
- Q. What do I do if I am unhappy with anything at the holiday
Please contact the owner/caretaker in the first instance so they can assess and rectify any issues.
You can also contact us on 01239 821 910.