Contacting Us - Tel: 01239 821 910 Fax: 01239 821 544Our office hours are:
9am - 8pm: Monday - Saturday
10.30am - 5.30pm: Sunday
These times may vary slightly on UK Bank Holidays (Local time now: 10:53:29)
Choosing a Last Minute Holiday CottageWhat to look out for
- Bearing in mind the disposition of the available beds, how many bedrooms do you really require?
- What amenities are important to you? e.g. Accessibility? Safety of garden for young children? Availabilty of swimming pool/sauna? Parking for more than one car?
- Decide what are the important aspects of the location of a cottage to you? Is it:
- Distance to the beach or coast?
- Distance to nearest town or village, restaurants, pubs etc
- Do you wish to use Public Transport?
- Does the cottage accept pets?
- All our cottages provide bed linen
- Towels are available in most cottages and may be charged (Check the details of the one you book)
- If you require a cot and high chair check they are available
- Bed linen is NOT provided for cots, please bring your own.
- Our holiday cottages are available from Friday - Friday, Saturday - Saturday and some are Sunday - Sunday and are available for occupation from 4pm, please check holiday start days in the property details.
- We ask guests to vacate by 10.30am on the day of departure to allow caretakers ample time to check the cottages. Please try to leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition that you find it. Any damages should be paid for or replaced.
- Guests from overseas are able to pay by iban or BACS (email or call for details), you may pay online using Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard.
Need Help with choosing a cottage? Do please talk to our friendly staff on 01239 821 910. They all live locally and have an excellent knowledge of the area. They will gladly give you all the advice and assistance you require.