Contacting Us - Tel: 01239 821 910 Fax: 01239 821 544Our office hours are:
9am - 9pm: Monday - Friday
9am - 8pm: Saturday
10am - 6.30pm: Sunday
These times may vary slightly on UK Bank Holidays (Local time now: 01:28:39)
Choosing a Last Minute Holiday CottageWhat to look out for
- Bearing in mind the disposition of the available beds, how many bedrooms do you really require?
- What amenities are important to you? e.g. Accessibility? Safety of garden for young children? Availabilty of swimming pool/sauna? Parking for more than one car?
- Decide what are the important aspects of the location of a cottage to you? Is it:
- Distance to the beach or coast?
- Distance to nearest town or village, restaurants, pubs etc
- Do you wish to use Public Transport?
- Does the cottage accept pets?
- All our cottages provide bed linen
- Towels are available in most cottages and may be charged (Check the details of the one you book)
- If you require a cot and high chair check they are available
- Bed linen is NOT provided for cots, please bring your own.
- Our holiday cottages are available from Friday - Friday, Saturday - Saturday and some are Sunday - Sunday and are available for occupation from 4pm, please check holiday start days in the property details.
- We ask guests to vacate by 10.30am on the day of departure to allow caretakers ample time to check the cottages. Please try to leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition that you find it. Any damages should be paid for or replaced.
- Payment for foreign currency bookings can only be accepted by Sterling International Money order; or Euro Cheques not exceeding 200 each in value; or Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard.
Need Help with choosing a cottage? Do please talk to our friendly staff. They all live locally and have an excellent knowledge of the area. They will gladly give you all the advice and assistance you require.
Holiday Cottage Grading Scheme Explained
All listed accommodation has been fully inspected and graded for quality. The quality assessments are undertaken on an annual basis - from the smallest farmhouse to the largest individual self-catering properties and given a star rating on a scale of one to five.
Remember that Stars are your guide to quality - the number of stars indicates the level of quality you can expect from your choice of accommodation. So when you check in, you can be sure of what's on offer, incorporating everything from the quality of the furnishings to the welcome, service and extra facilities.
Enjoy choosing the accommodation that's perfect for you and have a great holiday"
The Team at Coast and Country Holidays.